Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sometimes a Cigar Joke is Just a Cigar Joke

Anonymous has long puzzled over Don Gerard's relentless, passionate, perhaps obsessive advocacy of the abolition of smoker's rights in these fine twin cities. Don is normally a totally mellow and unopinionated kind of guy not known for running around town stomping out everyone's liberty, but sure enough he's lost his mind these last couple of years. It's as if he's afraid of cigarettes or something.

And we all know how silly that is!

Well, after directing her team of expert researchers to do exhaustive expert research, Anonymous may have gotten to the bottom of it.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Kiddies...I was at the Iron Pole the other night having a few "after work" cocktails with my friend, whom we'll call " Susie ". She has recently embarked on a new "smoke free" chapter in her life and was telling me "how good" she's been in this regard. I smiled politely and said, "Hey, man, I'm not your priest...but you can go down on me if you'd like..." Now, let's talk about how many "Maleboros" we've collectively "smoked"...Discuss...

The Devas said...

You said cocktails.

Anonymous said...

So when we're attempting to make this count, what counts? Any attempt?

Hon Don Gerard said...

Have you ever noticed "dick" and "not dick" mean pretty much the same thing?

"You know what I got for my trouble? Not dick, that's what."

"So I open the mailbox and you know what I got? Dick, that's what."

Huh.

Stephanie said...

I need a cigarette....

Anonymous said...

you do, do ya? I'm sure Mr. Gerard has a "Maleboro" you can wrap your PSLs around....